Johor Darul Ta’zim FC (JDT) would like to welcome all fans to the 2022 Malaysia Super League match against Penang FC this Friday, 4 March 2022.
However, fans must comply with all Covid-19 SOPs that have been set by the NSC and organisers. The following are the SOPs that need to be followed:
1) Only fans who have been fully vaccinated are allowed to enter. Fully vaccinated children aged 13 and above are allowed to watch the match (please show your digital vaccination certificate at the entrance).
2) Please scan your MySejahtera QR code at the entrance.
3) Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times.
4) Sale of food and beverages is not allowed.
5) Use of toilets is not allowed during half-time breaks.
6) Observe social distancing of at least 1 meter and avoid gathering in the stadium area.
7) The match will be monitored by the authorities and stadium marshalls. The authorities will issue compounds to individuals found to be in violation of SOPs.
Let us all support the Southern Tigers while adhering to the SOPs. Luaskan Kuasamu Johor.
Hidup Johor Demi Johor