It has been an unusual season due to the Covid-19 pandemic affecting everyone but Johor Darul Ta’zim FC are nevertheless grateful for the positives in 2020.
• Preseason in Dubai against European and Middle Eastern teams.
• Launch of the state-of-the-art Sultan Ibrahim Stadium with many firsts in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
• Named AFC Cup Club of the Decade.
• Won 2020 Charity Cup to make it three in a row.
• Memorable AFC Champions League win over Suwon Bluewings.
• A record SEVENTH consecutive Malaysia Super League title.
• Announced plans for a new one-stop training centre to house JDT teams.
• Brand recognition attracting new partners UNICEF, Spartan, Subway and SWAG in addition to Nike and Hublot.
• Named 2020 Best Team in Malaysia.
Hidup Johor Demi Johor